Buscá en Sueños...

sábado, 16 de abril de 2011

Mezclando temas

Me encanta juntar canciones y armar un gran texto que hable de lo mismo. Acá va una buena mezcla, bastante down, pero buen, es lo que se me ocurrió:


I've been living with a shadow overhead, I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed, I've been lonely for so long, trapped in the past I just can't seem to move on. -Way back into love-
A hundred days have made me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lights have made me colder, and I don't think I can look at this the same. -Here without you-
But now those lonely lullabies, just dampen my tired eyes, because I can't forget you, because I can't forget you. -Lonely Lullaby-
Love is blinding when your timing's never right. But who am I to beg for difference, finding love in a distant instant? But I don't mind, At least I tried, well I tried. -Mr. Curiosity-
All I really wanna do is love you, a kind much closer than friends use, but I still can't say it after all we've been trough. -If it kills me-
luu

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Por favor, dejá tu comentario como NOMBRE/URL, nunca como anónimo. Los comentarios anónimos serán eliminados. (No hace falta llenar URL)